Terms and Conditions of Pegasus Drone Media
Copyright and use of media
- Photographs and Video on this website are the property of Pegasus Drone Media. The media is protected by Copyright law and cannot be reproduced, printed, copied or used elsewhere on any other website without prior permission. If permission has not been granted and unauthorised use of the media is found, the person(s) involved will be charged for the use of the material and this may also lead to prosecution through a Court of Law should it need to be persued.
- Unless a buyout of the footage is specifically agreed Pegasus Drone Media retains the copyright of all videography and photography taken by any of our remote pilots or remote pilots contracted by us. This includes any ground media as well. We also reserve the right to supply the footage to any stock library.
- The client purchasing the service from Pegasus Drone Media will get full use of the media taken to use in anyway they see fit including but not limiting to website promotion, social media and any printed documents for an unlimited amount of time, however they will not be able to sell the footage or allow 3rd party companies to use it without the agreement in writing from Pegasus Drone Media.
- We reserve the right to use any of our footage for our own promotions unless specifically asked in writing not to by the client, this would trigger the buyout. Each buyout will be discussed with the client. Unless a buyout has been agreed we reserve the right to add our logo to the video footage or/and a credit at the end of the footage, if this is agreeable with the client they will receive a discount from the quoted price, typically 5-10% of the quote.
Bookings and Cancellations
- A 40% deposit shall be paid when the project has been confirmed in writing either by hand or email and a site survey has been booked.
- Cancellation of a project after the initial 40% deposit has been paid and the site survey has taken place but before the actual project date of the flight will result in that deposit being forfeited. If the site survey has not taken place then the 40% deposit will be refunded in full.
- Full remaining balance of the project must be paid a minimum of 2 working days prior to the project date and flight. If the project is cancelled by the client after this payment has been paid but before the flight actually takes place the balancing payment will be refunded in full within 2 working days.
- In the event of unforeseen bad weather (let's be honest the UK does have it's fair share) which prohibits the filming or going ahead of the project once on location, and where an alternative day or date cannot be agreed such as a wedding or Christening for example then a full 100% refund will be given.
Insurance and Permissions for Commercial Operations
- We are insured with Public Liability to the value of £2,000,000 in accordance with the CAA regulations. A copy of the insurance certificate will be carried by the remote pilot on every project.
- A copy of the CAA PfCO will be carried by the remote pilot on every project.
- Pegasus Drone Media's Operations Manual will be carried by the remote pilot on every project.