A very warm welcome to Pegasus Drone Media.
Aerial videography and photography is simply stunning.
So much can be captured from the air and it is particularly captivating to a new audience and potential customers.
We are based in Lincolnshire and endorsed by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority).
We have obtained the qualification and permissions (PfCO or Permissions for Commercial Operations) registration number 3922.
This Qualification requires a minimum standard has been reached such as passing both theory and practical tests known as Ground School and Flight School. It also means we have to specify how we operate by means of an operation manual and hold adequate public liability insurance. We are also members of the DroneSafe Professional Operators register.
We are therefore able to offer Aerial Cinematography and Photography for:
So because we hold a current PfCO you can use the footage legally for commercial promotions on your website, Facebook, Twitter, in fact for any reason you wish, (someone without this qualification cannot legally allow you to use any footage to which they or a company could potentially make any form of gain financially or in kind).
- Golf Courses
- Promotional Video's for Your Website
- Holiday Parks and Camping Sites
- Special Events
- Roof and Building Inspections
- Sports and Hobbies such as track days, windsurfing, kite surfing, vehicle showreels, horse riding etc.
- Any Special Occasion: Birthdays, Christenings and Funerals (yes I know that last one sounds like a bit strange but believe it or not there are people requesting drone video's of funerals)
- Weddings: In addition to your ground photographer we also off you the ability to enhance your wedding by adding some aerial photo's or video's, this can be a wonderful unique visual perspective to have on your special day.
Our aircraft capture video at 4K video with a frame rate of 60 fps with a 100 mbit upload however filming is usually done in 4k 30fps for a smoother finish.
60 fps or 120 fps would only be used if we wanted to use slow motion shots.
Still photographs are taken at a whopping 20 megapixels, and that produces stunning photographs.
We have remote pilots we can call on should a project need the extra help so here's where we can quote the old cliché
No job is too big or too small.
Wind is huge factor in whether we can fly safely and our aircraft can handle relatively high winds with ease.
We cannot fly in rain for obvious reasons.
Have a look around our website and see if our services can be of any use to you. Feel free give us a quick call for a friendly chat to discuss your needs and requirements.